- 1.Put at least 1 card of each equipment type in your active inventory. To do that, press an avatar picture in the upper right corner and press Inventory on the screen that appeared.
- 2.If your cards are in the Active Inventory, you can proceed to the next step. If your cards are in the Storage, then drag and drop them to the Active Inventory and press Confirm Transfer to sign blockchain transaction and complete the transfer.
- 3.Next you need to sign a Mining contract. You can do this in two ways: a) Through Mine or Service Market create an order for a “mining contract” and fill in all the necessary information. Fee is the percentage of your income that you are giving to Mine Owner for working in their mine. After creating a contract, wait for a mine owner to sign it. b) go to the Service market and choose "I am a Contractor looking for a Mine Owner" filter, find the contract that suits you and sign it.
- 4.Travel to Contractor’s cabin and go to Equipment Hall to install all the necessary equipment. Setup all the equipment and press Install.
- 5.If the Mine is activated by the Mine Owner, you will be able to start Mining.
- 6.When the mining is complete press “Get the report” button and then press “Claim”
Check out the video guide as well: